Current Investments and Long-term Strategy:
RMC is creating a portfolio for direct participation in the life cycle of oil and natural gas reserves and production. Over the course of the next several years, we intend to invest in and operate multiple companies, from early stage exploration to general production enhancement, that ultimately will drop-down into an MLP model in tax efficient manners. Each business will develop assets that consist of long-lived, stable and low decline production profiles suitable for an MLP.
- F-150 LLC: anticipated company investing in projects which are pure exploration
- F-250 LLC: current investment vehicle focusing on emerging exploitation of unconventional and conventional resource plays. For more information, visit F-250’s website: http://www.f250llc.com/
- F-350 LLC: anticipated company to acquire properties that need general production enhancements
- F-450 LLC: anticipated company where we deposit F-250 and F-350 company assets into a private MLP
We tend to work best with investors who see the benefit of establishing relationships with managers who have a cost bearing interest. While we have a great track record of rapidly growing production and reserves, we do not subscribe to the idea of growth at any cost.
- Bolt-on acquisitions to acreage in current investments
- Out-of-favor basins and distressed assets
- Create opportunities from restructuring and divestitures
- Use proven technologies in new areas or novel ways to create value
- Establish long-term relationships with younger management teams